Trick Dominotor Precision Engineered Double Pedal
At Trick Percussion, Innovation is the norm.
Our engineers have always pushed beyond conventional thinking
and the status quo.
Trick Pedals are manufactured from aerospace materials, (titanium, aluminum, stainless and hardened steel) and machined on the latest
state of the art CNC equipment.
When we began designing the Pro 1–V,
we wanted to build a pedal unlike anything ever made,
with never before seen features that are
truly useful to today’s drummers------
ENTER THE TRICK DOMINATOR
Trick’s Pro 1-V revolutionized the very concept of bass drum pedal design and engineering. Trick’s Dominator pedals offer all of the Pro 1-V’s unique performance features, in a package designed to provide greater affordability. Let’s take a look at those features:
* Made entirely in the USA of AL-13 aerospace alloy.
* Designed as a modular single pedal that can be combined with a second pedal to create a double version.
* Double pedals use a stainless-steel drive shaft with Trick’s patented zero-backlash free-floating universal joints.
* Each Dominator is fitted with the Pro 1-V’s unique internally housed compression spring. And that spring’s tension is adjustable “on the fly” by turning an easy-access knob.
* Footboard and beater angles are independently adjustable by means of a split cam system.
* The drive and beater cams both are laser-engraved with reference markers for precise positioning.
But the Dominator is much more than just the Pro 1-V’s little brother. It offers some totally original and innovative features of its own. To begin with, Dominator pedals come with Trick’s all-machined beater with a telescoping beater head that looks like it belongs on a high-performance sports car. And “high-performance” is an appropriate term, since the beater’s shaft is crafted from a unique metal called Fatigue Proof Steel. This allows the shaft to absorb the exact amount of flex necessary to keep it from breaking under repeated heavy impact.
Other Dominator features include:
* A long, smooth, rear-hinge footboard design for comfortable and powerful foot action.
* A spring-loaded quick-release hoop clamp for easy set-up and breakdown.
* A direct-drive linkage for outstanding sensitivity and blazing speed.
* A wide-track rail-style foundation for increased stability and reduced weight.
* A sleek and durable black anodized finish.
Get more than your money’s worth. Trick’s Dominator pedal is priced comparably with other top professional pedals. But with its unique and innovative design, unsurpassed construction quality, and virtually limitless performance capabilities, the Dominator far exceeds the “professional” standard. Frankly, it’s in a class by itself!